<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just got back from Chris Yuki NANA birthday at some Goldhill Plaza Pub. Justin saw his dad and group of colleagues from Vincar at the pub. I guess when we reached there, the dad was quite hi already. His dad hugged me and we introed him to Nana peh.

As usual, many of us tried to drunk her, but she is fast and furious and with numerous experiences especially with the help of the camera, she manage to run away till the time I went off with justin and his dad.

Halfway though, we decided to take some pics with his dad. His dad was drunk le! and kissed Nana peh!! Haha! Hilarious!
We took that classic photo with amos' fish eye camera! Wee, pls upload.

The only photo that I took back from the pub is the instant photo from Nana peh's new camera! Yes Her present, the one that I share with the rest.

Happy Birthday Christina Peh!