Goodness! I have no idea why my stupid blogger doesn't allow me to upload pics. I think I will be changing to wordpress soon.
Head 2 rounds of midnight MJ yesterday with Amos, NANA, KOKO. Amos' luck was like crazy! End up lost $3, ok not as much compared to koko, but don't worry, koko I believe your Chicken, centipede, rat and cat will come back soon and win the money back from amos.
Woke up earlier today to head for CHIJ. Reached there like 1.15pm to realise that today got no LESSON! No, I wasn't cheated, i cheat myself. I didn't see the email that was sent to me and I thought that lesson was every Monday. I was so wrong! It's alternate week Monday. Sad. Called amos immediately since he just stays opposite. I ended up spending $3+ and waking up early to go all the way to TPY to see the developed pics from his fisheye camera!
Well well, was satisfied with the photos, just that I lost my sleep. IF i could have been smarter, I would have wonder why I kept memorising my I/C's HP number before I left house. That was for a reason. To call him and double check whether there's lesson today. OMG, I'm dumb dumb give me Gum Gum. ZzZ
Tomorrow got cheap pedicure for me and NANA.
