Together with Justin, caught up with Chuan, Amos, Wilson to play Bang! Played 3 rounds and Chuan won with Renegade! I'll probably say the most challenging character to survive and win the game. And yes he did it. But............................. He had a twisted event at the end of the 3 rounds of games we played today. He did the silliest mistake by killing his assistant, the Deputy which happens to be Justin in the last round. Our dearest old man chuan never observe properly... and he got himself a penalty of -5000. If not he could have won me in the final score accumulated throughout the week. Haha, work harder everyone. Anyway I have decided to make a new blog for Bang! @ http://play-bang.blogspot.com/ (go there to see your points up-to-date)
Still spending my holidays with MJing and going to work. But gonna go catch up with eve BB tomorrow and watching Drag Me to Hell. Heard KK was shaking all over when he was watching the show. It was very funny to hear that happen.
Anyway, going to go Genting this coming weekend. Although I am kinda in financial crisis, i shall heed Jus advice that things will somehow be better, after some calculations, I probably survive better after August and more so earlier if I'm able to get my bursary from NTU.
Turnd down People's Association interview 2 days back becos i feel ultimately i will not enjoy the job eventhough they are offering good benefits and pay. I will still prefer challenging and "my-cup-of-tea" job, unless I am super despo and economy's no good. But right now, I still have a chance of study and a slightly even sympathetic chance of going into air force, so i shall sit back and relax for my air force chance while still continuing my studies in NTU.
Till now..... Awaiting for nice holidays!
