<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, June 21, 2009

I so miss my camera! I hope to get the bursary then I'll get the $$$ to repair it.

As usual, Mj-ing for the past 2 days with Chris, Reiko, Amos, Chuan, ZR, John... I have 2 new kakis now. LoL

Settled dates for Bintan, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! R&R on the 17-19 July. Hope it will be fun!

Everything and everyday had been the same, except that I went to do something that I haven't been doing for VERY VERY LONG. Gal's favourite pasttime, SHOPPING. It was a short 20 min but I got myself a shirt that I aimed at Mango for quite some time and thanks to GSS, it cost only $35 and gotta thanks amos and ZR too for sponsoring it. Since I won in MJ! haha. Justin was the happiest man in Mango yesterday cos the rest of the guys at Mango were like either stoning, starring or looking bored when their GF or wife are walking around the squeezy shop. But then again, is becos, he got the best GF la! HAHAHAHA.

More MJ pls... Hope He winsssssssssssss Huat Ar!