Second day was slightly better cos shouting was decreased. Good for me though since me and chris went to Helipad the previous nite to celebrate Lixuan's birthday. Got to know this bunch of gals who later became my fan club and like chris say, Bukit Panjang Hot Babe is me HAHA! BUT BUT BUT, i think i got one boy to like me la. Die haha.. Scary scary. And he actually act that the other trainer, my colleague likes me. The 2nd day class students was scandaling me and the other trainer, Wayne! whom I barely know. The only thing that attracted me to him was his meagawatt smile and super fair skin. Otherwise, nothing else. LOL. Most importantly, I only know his name through the kids!! Likewise for him too I guess.
On the last day, I manage to get the best class of the P6. The A class! They are really quiet and smart. Can really see the differences between well-behaved students and mischievous ones. This is the only day that I didn't shout too. Scandal between me and Wayne got worse, and too many funny funny things that both chris and I observed too. Too much for me to write down in words. Probably one of the better memories i will have too. Not to mention, Mr Cliburn Leow got cards from the students. HAHA. Nice.
Realised after 3 paragraph, I haven intro my new found fren - Nathan Koh! I think he's a nice guy la. Eh hem! Decent and not too bad -looking, tall and naive. Last but not least, Mr Bang whiteboard!
Too much to update. Heading for my bed now.
