1st: Chuan and I (7500) - 1 Sheriff and 1 Outlaw Win
3rd: Justin (3000) - 1 deputy Win
4th: Kar Kit (1 Renegade law win - last to die) and Amos (2400) - 1 Outlaw win (dead)
6th: Wilson (2100) - 1 Deputy win (dead)
Chuan just lucky that he got the Duel card if not I would have been 1st!
Let's accumulate point system haha..
Working as invigilator was slack, but i must say that I'm able to do reflections for 5 days. Cos i'm always in charge of a class. Anyway, incharging of a class not so simple beside looking out whether they got cheat onot. Still must make annoucement, take attendance, give and collect scripts. So leh chey. But overall, i still think it's good money. 1 day $40 about 5 hrs, just stand there and look at them.
Now still quite slack, awaiting for MOM to begin. Slacking means MJ time!
