<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back from Genting. Luck wasn't so good. Lost a bit but adding food and stuff and gambling, only $100 SGD so still manageable.

Before heading to Genting, Chris and I head down to ECP for a cycling trip. I was so stunned when i saw that she needed salonpas that very nite after the cycling.. HAHA

After coming back, I was so surprised and shocked to know that my new fren is chasing my fren. Anyway, fingers crossed and hoping for the best LOL.

MOM stuff is getting on my nerves. Doing till 4am for the past 2 nights and my nights out will be cancelled or sacrificed OMG. Will die man, probably will try to bring the surveys out. Hee