1st station and results was PES E. Sometimes I wonder, I can really do alot of things without having the dam condition. If I were to still have my old mindset, I could have been cursing SAF and RSAF the whole day, but I didn't and felt how they thought resulting in taking in negative and discouraging words from them. Was asked to give up the hope and not to spend so much money on seeing doctors for my condition to continue for recruitment, but I persisted for the sake of interest. At least something that I want.
Anyway in summary is like:
Medical checkup not completed
Discouraging comments from everybody including doctors and friends with regards to medical conditions and level of education
Went polyclinic to take referral to see doctor in June
Missed BMT intake for female in June
Next intake only in January
Need to wait for doctor's full medical review (hoping for the best). If it doesn't, I'll treat it as a normal followup for my condition, so I do hope that I do not receive anymore negative comments.
Had an adventurous day today. Helped Andy collect his car at Traffic Police as his car was compounded by them for mod kits. Reached there early and waited for the TP to call his name but they never and made me wait dam long. Then headed to their fenced-up area to collect his car. Stun by his seat. So far back, almost couldn't reach his clutch, btw it was manual. I'm like 2 years never drive manual liao. Then I had difficulty driving his car. Took like 10 minutes to drive his car out from the fence. Guess I kinda wasted much of his petrol there since I was like trying to figure out how the half-clutch actually works for his car.
Then before heading out to VICOM inspection centre at Kaki Bukit, need to pass through 2 gantries with hump. It was a OMG thing. Stalled twice there, made me nervous, cum ganjiong, cum watever feelings one would have like as if u never touch a car before. In the end, I saw the most stunned thing. The TP who were suppose to lead the 1st car went to the yellow box and stopped all the incoming traffic from both directions just to let my car GO. Everyone was like LOOKING at ME! The other TP who was suppose to be at the back of all the compounded cars (like escort) end up travelling BEHIND ME! Stalled dunno how many times la!
Finally reached the inspection centre, big malay TP asked me why Andy call me to drive? Haha, I answered he got no more friends. Then they thought I was a teacher having school holidays that's why can help him collect his car. One young malay TP which was very tall and quite good looking asked me if Andy was my BF!?!?!? It's just a very comical day. The last TP (Chinese) thought I was with Andy on the day when they caught him at LimChuKang, I was thinking, do I have the speeding or mod - car personnel look? I looked so innocent. =p Anyway before I left, big malay TP asked me to drive properly and safely. Haha.
I must say a BIG SORRY to Andy for scratching his rims, and i must do a BIG SHOUTOUT! Andy's car is not to be driven by anyone except him and only him!
