<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally ended my 2 weeks temp job at Raycom Aerospace. Quite far actually. But i think my colleagues are nice, except for that finance manager. I finally get to bitch about her on my last day cos it's my last day lol.. But it was my colleague, a 40+ auntie started it. I think the manager is a cocky manager from what I observe, as for my colleague, she worked under her so more or less she know her style eventhough she join about the same time as me! Oh the auntie's name is also called EVELYN. She's great though, we chatted during lunch and this is the only auntie I find (so far) very open-minded, logical and friendly. She took my number in case she has other lobangs elsewhere... =)

The funny thing that happened yesterday was the cleaning auntie - Mina, suddenly asked me "U last day today?" After replying yes, she said, because you smiled today. Last time the gal also last day she smiled. Haha, that goes to show that this company either treat employee no good, or they are overworked. Seriously i think is the latter though that didn't happen to me. I've got a farewell gift worth at least $188 from them. It was a Smoke-free Mask, Fire Extinguisher and a bag with Raycom Aerospace label on it. LOL

Going to CMPB on Monday morning, somehow I really wish it could happen as I got the very anxious attitude like I had before the previous time when i transferred from BIT to BIE. I feel like i so much wanted it and willing to forgo my studies for that. I'm having the garrick's disease. Anyway, nothing's impt or any confirmation has been done, so I'll just cross my fingers and pray or the best outcome since I still have a degree for a backup. Talking about this, after searching my whole house for my health booklets and medical scan and documents, I found nothing. I was suppose to bring on monday, now i am wondering what excuse should i give. Actually i did have 2001 document, but it says that i am not suitable for strenuous exercise till further notice. I rmbr few yrs after that i went for a scan and the doc says that I am fit enuf to do NAFA and all exercises. So I am still considering whether to bring that piece of document as I feel that it might decrease my chance of getting into RSAF.

Next up for the day, Happy 4Y5M!!! weeee!!! Still going strong. =)

Not to forget, I wish Evelyn Chua will get her job, Baba to keep wearing skirt, Shinyi --> good luck for IA, Rara, lane, SinEn, TB030 peeps who haven finish their exams --> good luck for exam, and all NTU and NUS friends --> good luck for our results, chris --> hope u get the MOM job