<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Celebrated Lao Zhi's, Justin's, Lane's and WQ's birthday this April!

Starting with LaoZhi, everybody's having quizzes that week so we had a short celebration for like exactly 3 hours at Wakaru. Wicky bought Laozhi half a dozen of Mineshine as a birthday pressie. Haha, that's like freaking funny. But i think it's still the mineshine that made him got the gastric thingy. Then they order the ramen or udon and the bowl's so big till they could even put their heads in. We got him a printer which made YC carried all the way down and made him late haha. But the most classic pic is the one zhi took with the advertisement.

Mineshine




Next up Justin's Birthday at Manu Cafe. Quite alot of people went and I did hope that he have had an enjoyable day! U're still young but I younger.. lol

Before i head to his Manu cafe, chris, xuan, ko, yen, wq and I went to fish spa. Freaking itchy. Photos not with me, but i bet my mouth kept opening like mad and I looked dam ugly in the pics.


cok pic

Happy pic

bucktooth pic