UchidaThere's another guy, justin said it looked like Adriel! And i so agree with him. Haha, his side view really looked like him but i think he very young, looks cute too! His name is Yuya Osako. But when i googled it, his face look jia lat. I think his real person looked better. Anyway, Uchida looked best haha.
Took train today with laozhi, and we were like talking about one of our ex-classmate, then suddenly got one guy just pop out infront of me with his backside and he is like VERY BIG. He could even cover the whole of me. And we started taking pics. haha. I'm sorry "guy" i din meant to luff at that, but we just couldn't take it.
Took train today with laozhi, and we were like talking about one of our ex-classmate, then suddenly got one guy just pop out infront of me with his backside and he is like VERY BIG. He could even cover the whole of me. And we started taking pics. haha. I'm sorry "guy" i din meant to luff at that, but we just couldn't take it.
