<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, March 02, 2009

My No. 401 post!

NTU got suicide case! Student stabbed lecturer and killed himself. I heard from my friend is an Indonesian, doing FYP, got into bad terms with the lecturer during FYP and thus, the incident. Everything my friends say de.... Aka, YH, ZH and Ah Pa. The incident took place at Shinyi school, School of EEE. I think is a EEE student also (too stressed). Happened at 1030am and THEY say the guy's 24, and lecturer is either 42 or 40 hahaa.. They go tell my mother la, then she go buy so many toto. Then tell my mum near my studying place, end up my mum tell me don't walk that area. Like wth? I have not much choice. I have to pass by that route like almost every single day for this semester? HAHA. She's lame.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, omg, i think shinyi is scared. LOL