Yesterday, Me, Chuan, Ivy, Chris, Rick, WQ, Wilson and some of the legendary people went to Zouk. Apparently, Chuan and I didn't arrange for any re-union, it just so happened that both of them agreed at different timing without realising that the other is going. So tadang!!!!! The whole nite was either back to back, 1m or 50cm apart. And I heard there was once that was shoulder to shoulder, but still never talk. Anyway, it was kinda like a free nite to me. Cos I made WQ and rick come down to fetch me at Jalan Besar. Queued at Citibank Q and entered for free. Drank from Wilson's fren and Chris. But i think need to pay Chris back (PS: Next week I pay u!!!). After that Chris' fren fetch me home!! Cool. OK-able night. Saw Melanie, Terence (my Chaotah Bro, still as Chaotah) and ZhuoZhong (but didn't call him). Haha. I think my circle of friends becamesmaller. Zouk got so many ppl but I only saw 3 lor. HAHA. And yesterday then I realise Chris know ChengXi. Overall, still 7/10! Hate the squeezy feeling at Phuture. Realised, plump ppl can dance real well haha.
With RPG
Last week, I went to this VERY JAP restaurant at erm somewhere near cuppage. The whole environment so jap, food is like super duper jap but it's nice. Of cos, nice comes with a price too. My set was $45 inclusive of GST and Service Charge. But!!!! I was super duper full. Should not have order 1 full set by myself. I think my set worth the value the most.
Last week I had MJ with Chuan, Zr and LiYen. And we decided to take a pic that's the same as the one LiXuan took with Reiko and Chris at their house on VDay.
