<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 05, 2009

Nothing much happen lately. Just been going out, MJ, schooling and sleeping.

But just last week celebrated YC 23rd's! at Essential Brew and saw Mr Sim Wee Cheng. And it's only that day when I realise the lost of 2 relationships.

This week is dajie birthday, I forgotten to send her sms, but I lazy to type now. So i wish u in my blog ok. Sorry Dajie haha. I shall not reveal ur age here. See I so good.

Thing not going right for people at GYSS side. Hope all are fine!

Pics up for YC and belated CNY.




This pic just look funny


Colourful and Fashion VICTIM KK



We ROX


Geylang Kakis!!


Me and YC