<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, February 28, 2009


I went Mount Faber for 20min today just to bring 1 SUA KU there. I am such a GOOD person.

This person haven't been to Mount Faber for the whole of his life in 23 years. HAhA.

Had supper at Newton Circus, and ate Zi Char, not bad, fresh crabs and friendly uncles. LALA, Crab, Sting Ray, Sambal Kang Kong for just $70. Worth it. Good value. Next time go back find uncle still got discount haha.

Heard my leg when I shaved today, lotsa blood. Jus punched me in cinema today, mouth got blood. I lost a lot of blood today. Bad Bad. =(


I think I am artistic


Guess who is the SUA KU?



DWQ


GWWK

MSRZ (RPG cannot take picture, he lousy)


!MR SUA KU!