<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 19, 2009

He wished it will go. As I looked into his eyes, I don't feel any guilt when he said that. I admit it came across my mind, but I will never hope for that to happen. Sometimes I wonder will I tear if it disappears as there are many things happening that is bringing tension everyday till the point I need to go out, to stay out, to do other things.

I have yet to fulfil the enjoyment that it needs but not now. I need time and space. I will if it can wait. If it could somehow miraculously understand. If the rest could be in my shoe, I wouldn't have typed all these here. I don't see smiles from it, hear laughter from it, hear words of comfort and support. I only hear words of comparison and shits about life everyday which is nothing but more trouble. Hoping it will end but doubt so. If all were to stay the same way as one is, nobody will move a step behind. Everyone will remain and be stubborn and assuming that they are alway right.

I want to bring it to see the end of the world, to see the flowers bloom.