Happy Valentine's Day to all my Friends and Beloved Ones
Apologise to those who smsed me and wished me cos I never replied as I was lazy plus if i reply, i think i will end up mass sending more messages.
I spent my day a slightly different from the usual V.Day I GUESS.
We had dinner at Taka FoodCourt but it's those mini restaurant they had at the basement. We shared a plate of Spaghetti and it was NICE. I think Wilson knows how to cook it since the place we went to was his previous workplace.
After that, we still went around the foodcourt looking for food. Had Takopachi, Kono Pizza, and Donut! Shopped around Taka cos we had vouchers and ended up visiting Coach, Mont Blanc, Tiffany & Co.! HAHA, but.................................. didn't buy anything at all.
Then we wanted to go KBOX! Yes, Justin and I decided to go K, when he couldn't sing chinese songs and I have lost track of when is the LATEST chinese song I have heard. When we reached the counter, we saw the price was $30+, we UTURN and took the lift down to the gaming area at Cine --> It was not worth it spending $60 there, lol. We ended up booking 2 hours of their PC and tried out the game where almost everyone there was playing.
In summary, I spend my V.Day KILLING ZOMBIES! Both of us were like shouting to each other while playing the game. But, I'm glad to say, we had a economical V.Day, with the economic downturn, we only spent $40 altogether today and we had fun enjoying each other's company!!! HAHAHA
Wish all had the fun as me!
~!~Love U~!~
Apologise to those who smsed me and wished me cos I never replied as I was lazy plus if i reply, i think i will end up mass sending more messages.
I spent my day a slightly different from the usual V.Day I GUESS.
We had dinner at Taka FoodCourt but it's those mini restaurant they had at the basement. We shared a plate of Spaghetti and it was NICE. I think Wilson knows how to cook it since the place we went to was his previous workplace.
After that, we still went around the foodcourt looking for food. Had Takopachi, Kono Pizza, and Donut! Shopped around Taka cos we had vouchers and ended up visiting Coach, Mont Blanc, Tiffany & Co.! HAHA, but.................................. didn't buy anything at all.
Then we wanted to go KBOX! Yes, Justin and I decided to go K, when he couldn't sing chinese songs and I have lost track of when is the LATEST chinese song I have heard. When we reached the counter, we saw the price was $30+, we UTURN and took the lift down to the gaming area at Cine --> It was not worth it spending $60 there, lol. We ended up booking 2 hours of their PC and tried out the game where almost everyone there was playing.
In summary, I spend my V.Day KILLING ZOMBIES! Both of us were like shouting to each other while playing the game. But, I'm glad to say, we had a economical V.Day, with the economic downturn, we only spent $40 altogether today and we had fun enjoying each other's company!!! HAHAHA
Wish all had the fun as me!
~!~Love U~!~
