<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 05, 2009

It's a Brand New Year. A New 2009.

New resolutions for the year 2009:

1) To have and start learning how to make money
2) Slim down? haha, But I don't admit I fat
3) To get the things I want

Today marks the start of my school reopening too. It was a boring day with a boring lecturer - Prof. Siow. I seriously dislike lecturer who reads from slides. Makes me feel dumb attending their lessons.

Anyway, The last few weeks of 2008 was quite enjoyable. Went Malaysia, celebrated birthdays, stayed at Sentosa Chalets, gatherings from everywhere.

Yesterday just went for SWIMMING although i didn't swim. Had a few swimming lessons from Jus, Egomorick and Chuan.


Lesson 1: Make Dragonball hair


Lesson 2: Skinny Dipping


Lesson 3: Double Chin Float

PS: Finally we taught garrick how to conceal his pimples using a CONCEALER!