<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Happy CNY!

I'm finally in Singapore this year for CNY. It's like it's been so long since i had my last CNY here.

The day before reunion went to last minute shopping with Jus. But sad to say, it was only window shopping... Never got the chance to get anything at all probably except Body Shop's Almond butter lotion and Scrappal both for himself. ZzZ

Then we head to Wala to meet up the rest. My buddy so good treat cab fare there... Hehe. Drank beer there and i think i drank very fast plus i very long nv drink. I couldn't walk straight after that haha.

I dunno what's Chuan doing with his camera infront of Shirlyn


The people that went Wala

Reunion dinner day was nice. My brother came with my 2 nieces and we (Mum, 2 bro and me) played MJ together for 1 complete round. We didn't use to do that in the past. No wonder my 2nd bro will tio 4D on that day. He kena all the category so cool.. That was why I had extra Ang Baos this year.

Next Day (Chu 1) went to Jus' Ah Ma house to bai nian. Was suppose to go there for a while but ended up playing MJ with the uncles and aunties. And I was like so nervous la. They were playing like 50 cents $1, max 8 tais which means lose $64 max. I am super lucky so i din lose. When i played that time i won alot. But after some movement from me to Jus' mum and to another auntie i dunno in the end win how much or got win onot. I hope got win. Today then i know the results cos we left earlier. Lol (base was $300 man). Maybe i should just play that with Amos and rest LOL.