First LAB lesson today... Tiring, but easy and I got clever cum smart cum hardworking lab partners.. Woohoo.. there goes my easy life as a slacker in NTU.
But, things turn out bad for my latter session. Got in a group for some writing report project BUT, there's this particular whom I heard is a much more slacker person than me! Never do reports, fail badly for lab experiments, bla bla bla... Siao liao. I think my group proj will become 3-man Team.
zzz
Made slightly more friends this semester.
Shopping with En in the evening, walked through FarEast and realise i'm old.. Just not interested in the clothes over there. And also realised i spent my Wisma $100 voucher mostly and mainly at Cotton On. I'm a Cotton On fan now.
$40 Robinson voucher just came. I shall shop till i drop.
What does it mean by: Yield seats to elderly, infirm women and children
