<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 02, 2008

Went Dbl O on Tues nite. Came back only at 0610 and slept all the way till 5pm. I think i'm way too tired.


We had fun last night.. Got many many people went and of cos, GYSS took the majority. I asked eve to go too.. And she brought 2 of her frens, Valerie and Adeline. They were all saying val is nice-looking and adeline is friendly. I tot so too..


Of the 3 times i went OBar, yesterday nite was the only time i danced the most.. I still want my drinks but jus and gang stopped me from drinking. I'm sadded.


Pics... I took like 100+ pics ytd~


Must first introduce the drunkard of the day - Darren Lim ZhongRen






One by one, they got drunk...



Gals present @1st

Me,Eve


Me,Chris, She's happy in that pic..


Me,Jus


This pic is a re-enactment of Garrick's action 3 months back.


Me,Yen


Me,Ivy - Chuan's poly friend my MJ kaki (only 18 ba! I feel old)


My Pussian Buddy - GAYRICK


Me,Ching


BK,Wilson,Chuan


Wilson is scary

Finally a proper pic with botak


GYSS gang


Non-GYSS gang


Scandal & BFF


My Buddy


Me,Yen,Ko,Chris,Ching


Kissing Scene 1



Kiss Scene 2

Kiss Scene 3


Kiss Scene 4


Kiss scene 5 - the guys wanna try


They are not drunk




Yeah...Pull your ear~


Rick with Valerie,Adeline,Eve


KK,ZR


Botak,Ching


The Love Rivals - Rick,Jus



Me,Adeline on dance floor

Woops, sorry Jus


Mei NuS


Taking his chances


Scandal No.2



Crazy liao


Drunk Ang Moh = Horny Ang Moh

Secrets - Share with me!



Our new found fren, talk like Kumar and his name/nick is CHOCOLATE
Nice knowing him... he dam funny


The groupy present at Dbl O!