Work at SONY unofficially ended... Dunno is it good or bad. Quite of miss the good pace there. But I reckon they will call me back haha, thats why it's a unofficial thingy. So i spent my last 2 hours with 1.5 hrs surfing the net, playing pet society and doing my homework at office. It's just so cool ahving this job.. Anyway, one of my colleague gave me some CDs before i left. Haven really listened to it yet but it all the greatest hits, greatest love songs in chinese and english. They have tons of that from diff singers in the office. They have a whole lot of Jay's Chou first to recent albums.. It's like a library there. Oh man, i'm missing it LOL..
Term test coming, but I'm still going out enjoying myself with Mahjong, eating, clubbing, playing badminton, drinking etc... Life is full of entertainment. I shall enjoy while I can~
