<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gathering with Sec sch gals... Oh i kinda miss Hong Kong after hearing some HK stuff from both Irene and Edwina who just return from there not long ago... I think i love Delay No More!!! LOL

ZH, Jameson and YH came to my house for MJ... played 1 round and I won $35... I'm a happy gal... haha... And the kind Kenneth (ZH's fren) took us out for supper at Siglap. Ate the MeeGoreng Pattaya... Nv eat before... but it's only just mee goreng wrapped in egg... anyway, the dish's name is quite new for me la... Chatted for awhile and I realized my new fren - Jameson is soooooooooooooooooo DIRTY!!! Not sexually (or maybe) but plain DIRTY. He once never brush his teeth for HALF A YEAR, never bath for almost a week! Likes the feeling of getting sweat and sticky and being dried and cooled under air-con. Likes to play soccer and goes home lying on his bed with all his SWEAT!!! HE IS DAM DIRTY...... And he slps besides his GF in this way... Sweats and smelly head... Yucks... I think his bed is full of bugs and flies.

I have weird friends~ =)