<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 months ago, there was the news for the death of 2 NS men consecutively in a row within 3 days. I was still happily waiting for amos to tell me when he's free for MJ since SAF stopped training for few days. Little did i know that of the 2 NS men who passed away during their training, i knew 1 of them. He's Clifton Lam Jia Hao.


3 months later, i happened to chance upon my friend's msn nick and found out out that Clifton has passed away. I was wondering who this Clifton was and decided to look up thru the net hoping to find some article. As i read, i became more and more curious, the name seems so familiar and moreover he's from TP. Since my fren who knew Clifton was from TP too, i decided to go check my friendster for the Clifton i used to know. This Clifton was once my freshie and we had worked together as programmers in one of the TPSU camp orientation. He was a very very cheerful and cute guy. Nice guy, always cheering people up. To my horror, the Clifton that i had on my friendster list had the same surname as the Clifton Lam that my friend posted on his msn. I dunno why but i suddenly felt very very sad. He's really very young, and i learnt he's got a gf too. I really sympathise his family and gf. I just can't imagine someone who is so healthy and so good just passed away so suddenly. The article said that he collapsed after a training. It's just a "click" and his life ended.

Clifton and GF


I know it's been so long since i've last spoken to him and probably we have even became hi, bye frens. Altho we are not close but somehow this person crossed my life before, worked together before, shared common goals before. I hope it's not too late to say this, Clifton, may you rest your soul in peace. God will bless your family and loved ones.