<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm back to work at Sony eventhough I've started school. Sad to say, out of 5 electives that I've chose, i only managed to get 1 pathetic elective which is Industrial Chemistry, so chemistry like my course - like no difference. But good to say, my timetable is so slack till this week i have 3 days off andthat means holiday all the way till next tues!!!

In the mean time, I'm going Genting on fri to try my luck again. Ha Ha Ha

Work today at High School Musical On Ice as Usher was fun and slack.. Kept talking to shin only.. Practically nothing to do except to chat at the door after tearing tix. Easy easy money. Hope got more and hope next time can get sun yan zi or big star concerts la.. hehe

Still not very good and so not looking forward to school haha~