I'm back from genting.
The trip before catching the coach was an experience i'll never forget. Jus and I got into an accident due partly to my fault, it was my lateness that caused him to drive in that manner. If I didn't go for Ed's bday or left much much earlier, I would have time to reach clementi in time. I might not even have lost my way from Vivo to SIM. And all the accident wouldnt have happen.
Lucky to us, we were both fine the car's body was alright too. Just the tyre got punctured and the whole cover and rim was damaged as we hit onto the bend. Fortunately there was no car infront or behind us, if not it will be disastrous. We almost made wilson not being able to go genting either. Waited for the tow car to pick my car up, called my eldest bro to rush down from his place and help. In e end, my bro fetch us to Tuas checkpoint, illegally drove on the bus lane to catch our coach. Almost wanted to u-turn that time, we finally saw our coach. I guess we were really lucky that day to be able to catch the coach at 11.30pm when were suppose to catch it at 10pm.
No one was hurt, car damage wasn't very great. It was a blessing and luckily i'm still able to type this entry here.
The journey there was a terrifying one too. I couldn't slp, not sure is it due to the trauma i just had or was i psychologically affected. I felt the bus was travelling very very fast, and the bus kept horning, i was afraid it might buang or overturn. Everytime i wanted to get to sleep, the movement of the car cause me to wake up, the horn disturbed my sleep. Still we reached there safe and sound.
Seriously i hope both of us and none of my kins and friends will encounter this at all.
Anyway, this time round at genting was alright, managed to win until 200SGD before i lost all until my base (which is the amount i changed to msia). So overall was no win no lose after buying some dry food and tidbits and spending our meals there. Probably a blessing in disguise.
Wished Amos Happy Birthday when he reached our room at 6.30am. Haha, but i made him lose quite a bit la, like 900 RM. Actually quite alot.
Pics up!
The chefs all wanna take a pic with Ed
The start of some obscene pics~
I treasure him even even more now, Love u Jus~
