I have 4 mins before knocking off from work. Which means i have spent my past half hour reading newspaper, surfing the net and relaxing in my own comfy room. My superior asked me to do wadever i wanted half hr ago since i completed their work too fast.
I helped the accounts side today as well. She was so shocked that i completed her work within like 5 min? Cool cool cool. actually what she given me was really simple. I'm really enjoying my work man.
Met gab for lunch just, she nv change much but just prettier only. I seriously hope for a bie gathering soon.
Ravi called me ytd and ask me whether i interested in a conf this year that will be held in sg. As much as I am, when i heard the price of the admission, it just became super NO NO for me. It's like $500 for presenting my proj? I seriously think those conf shld be free for students because it's just way to ex. Moreover we are not going to flaunt our proj there. We are just showcasing it. Hai, as those some business gonna buy my product and give me patent fees. So, after discussion with Justin and Youqing, we are saying byebye to it.
Now it's time to knock off!
