<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

http://www.asknlearn.com/myiclassic/

Helping to promote this webby. Some competition for ipod and i guess probably the prizes will be ipod? I think anyone interested in designing or using photoshop for ur skills may try or even in the prizes as well.

Good Luck to all~

Did I mention that i actually went jogging with Gayrick yesterday? Ya my last good run was like BIE Run which is about 2 years back and the very last time will be my NAPFA before i graduate from poly which is also like 1.5 years back so not much diff i guess. It was a good sweat. Thanks boy. Chatted alot too.. Sat at lower pierce although it's kinda dark but like what he say, very long nv go to those calm calm palces liao so i enjoy the calmness.

As for today, the DAYTIME was very good as per my previous blog entry. After that met Jus for dinner at Bugis, Ajisen service there was lousy to the max. Then ate donuts at the basement, not bad and it's a soothing place to slack too! Kope other ppl newspaper to read haha. Anyway after that i been thru one of the sway-est thing in my entire current life.

I KENA SUMMON WHILE DEPOSITING MONEY!!! I kept looking back as i was parking along th double yellow lines with my hazard lights on. I even kept turning back. BUt this bloody one man who uses the machine so dam long till i kena the CISCO traffic. After much plea-ing, it's still no use although i can see the cisco guy wanna cancel off my ticket but he said it was too late as he had typed out everything. Haiz... I think i prob deposited less than half of the money i intend to deposit due to the summon lor! Hai hai hai! I must APPEAL!