Genting was bad but I had a good experience of gambling my money away. I gave my $200 which i received from SG govt to Malaysia. Haiz.....
Anyway, because of that i kinda feel i want to go there again... Maybe thats how they make money ya? And I have been dreaming of casino, roulette, jackpots everyday ever since i came back from genting. Goodness oh me.
Been going out till late every weekend, most prob because thats the only days where i can enjoy. Haha.. I hoep i can still continue that when my sch starts. And my last day at TTSH will be on the 18th!! So happy i can leave that politics clinic. But i'll be at Song BMG soon. Hehe, and they allowed me to work part-time flexible hours during my school days till end august, although the pay is slightly lower. But after some thinking i dun think i can find a gd job with flexible hours with a good pay. So i'm contented with that $5.
Thinking of offs and mcs now haha~
