<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Friday, January 04, 2008

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Michell Sim
Birthday : 25 Oct 1986
Current Status : Attached
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Dark brown
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Cockroaches, Flying monsters, lizards, heartpain
Your Weakness : Cry easily
Your Perfect Pizza : Cheesy

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
My First Thoughts When I Wake Up : Who is talking yakking away?
Your Bedtime : Family
Most Missed Memory : Poly

Layer Four : None
McDonald’s or Burger King : Mac
Single or Group Dates : Single date
Adidas or Nike : ADI!
Tea or Nestea : ? Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Both

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : no
Curse : yes sometimes
Take A Shower : Ya of cos
Have A Crush : Last time
Think You’ve Been In Love : I am now
Go To School : yes starting on Wed
Want To Get Married : yupz B
elieve In Yourself : Obviously
You’re A Health Freak : not really but i do care

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank Alcohol : Just drank
Gone To The Mall : Xmas season of cos go
Been On Stage : Yeah and i do miss it sometimes
Eaten Sushi : Last last week
Dyed Your Hair : Not yet

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : haha no!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Never

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : 28?

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : I dunno does it matter?
Best Hair Colour : doesn't matter too
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Typing
1 Hour Ago : MSN chatting and checking my subjects
4.5 Hours Ago : Having dinner
1 Month Ago : Enjoying my 1st week of holiday
1 Year Ago: in Poly

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : myself, family, frens and Justin
I Feel : nothing
I Hate : dunno
I Hide : money... lol... hide my feelings sometimes
I Need : love and money

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
Laozhi, Justin? rara, sharon? chan yaowie!