<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, December 31, 2007

It's New Year's Eve again. Can't really remember what i was doing at this time the last year. But most probably is sleeping. Not countdown yet but definitely waiting for the countdown time. Many said that this year is not a very good one for them. It probably didn't occur to me. Thinking it twice, i recalled what are the important things that i have achieve and done this year:


Graduated from TP Dip. in BIE

Got in several good jobs like Singapore Turf Club which pays well, etc

Got into NTU and my 1st choice course

Went to Genting twice

Still able to spend the Xmas with Justin

Got closer with my eldest brother

Got a slightly good result for my first sem in Uni


Actually the list goes on, but several hours before that, i probably overlooked something. Not sure whether partly is my fault but i did not exactly expect all these to happen tonite. It came as a surprise and i ended with a cry. But everything didn't stop at a very bad conclusion, and i'm glad it turned out well. I'm glad that afterall all these years, we still stay as strong. Guess it's best to trash out things than to let assumptions and things trash us out. Arguments and almost quarrels were inevitable. In the end, i still believe that fate brought us together and although I'm not a Christian or whatsoever, i feel that God brought us together. Whatever we said tonite we all will definitely remember. But it will not bring us down, it will make us stronger. Peacemaker was not in my mind, but if there's one, i'll gladly be it. From now on, i will treasure the things even more. Recently many things have happen to friends.


Let it go people. Take things as they come. It's best to let go earlier than later. Whatever u are in now or have now, don't regret. It will just make u feel terrible. And be contented that u know certain things now than u know later. I'm glad my friend is ok now. It was today that i see myself to have the courage to ask. Thanks weiting. And it was u that told us and taught both os us how to ask. Let's all try to learn mistakes from one another. To have a better year ahead.


To all my friends: I Love U, seriously, Friends Forever (And I mean It)


My bestest friends whom i don't contact i still feel they are there, cheers to Sin En and Weiting...

I realise, I cry for people whom I LOVE.