<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, December 22, 2007

I lost most of my photos. Due to my bad rubbish fingers to click ok.. and dl it.. then got the stupid virus. Then tried to delete, thought it was successful but end up my com cannot even load windows when i turn on my com again. In the end? couldn't backup my stuff in time, reformat the whole com with my songs and important files and all the lovable photos inside.

I'm saddened.

Got a little happier when i managed to retrieve some of my photos back from friendster, multiply, my friends and other people's blog.

So many things happened to my friends. I dun even dare to say anything. I scare say the wrong thing. Altho i do want to find out, but it's best to remain silent.