<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Friday, October 19, 2007

1) Final Fantasy XII game on PS2 console by TB030
2) Digital Camera by by Justin
3) Hugo Boss Woman perfume (the one with red strap quite old one haha)
4) Bluetooth (the real one, no blue colour tooth)
5) More clothes
6) More money
7) More bags
8) Vouchers for my birthday presents Haha
9) Harry Potter Story Book

Updated list for Presents! my TB030 gang from BIT bought me FFXII... Wee! Dec hols, here i come! FFXII here i come!!! The game's gonna accompany me when Justin's in camp.

Anyway. I just felt like venting some anger and just wanna tell everyone that i HATE Jasmine Lim Choon Hwa. She is my bro's wife. Mind me for saying that i will nv call her as sister-in-law. I can't believe there's such a person in the world. Imagine having a daughter-in-law moving in ur house, everyday cooped up in the room, eat in the room. Nv come out at all? Imagine having a guy to wash undies for his wife? Yes chinese tradition dun like that. Imagine a mother who cant even take care of 2 kids by herself? Imagine counting every single cent clearly to my 2nd bro when we wanted to sell the house. for eg. $1000.69. The 69 cents oso must count. Imagine hating her husband's family and not letting her kids to go out with the husband's family. Not forgetting that from young, the kids were being brought up by MY mother! Turning her face onto us like we scare. Seriously my brother is henpecked. I feel sorry for my bro. I feel he kinda no use. Marrying this type of wife. I just can't believe she flare out cos we brought the 2 kids out. She told her kids that she hate us. Like we even like her before. I feel she scare she can't get married and can't find a bf thats why married to my bro after only knowing each other for 3 months. I know i shouldn't say this. But she is ugly and fat, disrespectful, unreasonable and thinking that she has money means she owns the world and everyone. Come on, we didn't even want u to come during CNY. Lucky this yr u ownself said that you were sick. Ya i hope u sick every year. No nid to see ur face. If not for my own brother, i wouldn't even call u jie jie. I just want to let the whole world know about u.

I know i am sometimes disrespectful to my mum. But she is my mum, i know i wrong but i love her, at least i wun do this kind of unreasonable stuff. At least i'm trying hard to keep my bros still in contact. At least I know my bro is hiding something from u. Maybe i'm wrong but i'm definitely sure he still has feelings for his ex. But not u , bitch who tries to separate family and wanted to stop the kids from coming our house. I'm not afraid that I won't be able to see Annabelle and Amanda anymore. I just can't take it that u were doing these to my family. I hate u! I hope my bro and u will not be tgh for long. Yes i know i'm cruel in saying this but all the more i do not wish to say it i just want to say it. My bro will suffer as long as he is with u.

Anyway i'm just glad that she WON'T appear during my celebration. Dun even wish to invite her. It was my bro who ask whether i got ask her. Apparently i didn't ask whether she wanna come, she wanna come just come, she dun want to come dun come. Nobody forcing her to do things that she dun like. I dun like her to come anyway.

God, bless my family. I want them well. The prayer which i have been saying for so many years, i hope one day it will come true.

Gals reading this blog, dun ever do that to ur future in-laws. U will be condemned. Lol.. That goes the same for me. It's a live eg. how ppl will think of u. And probably like what those old people say, watever u do retributions will come and maybe ur next generations will do the same to u. Be nice to everyone. Even how unhappy u are, you shouldn't vent ur unhappiness to people who are not involved and just remember its the way u treat people that counts, thats feels most sincere. Well not by acting, must be from ur heart. Dun be like an angel initially den become like devil suddenly.This type of people sucks. I seriously dun find anything good in her.

I need to calm down now and be angel again.

Maybe i dunno what i trying to say either after reading it. But i'm just venting my mother's and my anger onto here and just to let everyone have a look on this particular woman who is ruining my family.