Recently, Jus' dad ask me help him buy 4D too due to me kept giving his ah ma and mother win. But apparently he nv win. Lol. I also dunno why. But hope he win big one day, cos he or rather they treat me very well, so i do hope they have something in return. Hopefully is i help them buy then they win la.. Like that i feel better.
Anyway, today went back to school to take my Organic Chemistry Mid Term test paper with Xiu Zhu, my primary school fren in the same course as me. As written earlier, i got 29/50. I really wanted to know why i got that results. Now i knew it, i felt better. I knew where i gone wrong and i lost my marks "willingly" Haha. I was quite shocked and stunned when i saw my fren cry when she got back her paper la. Although she did worse than me but passed, i'm still quite surprised that she cried infront of the lecturer. I cant say its not necessary, but i guess even if i am dam sad, i also wun cry infront of the lecturer like too "fwah". Well and apparently, she kept saying she first time got zero in her life. Hmm seriously i dunno wad to say but i didn't do very well also. It's really just not necessary to show it out ba.
One thing that made me glad today was, the lecturer told us that whatever grades that we got will not affect us choosing our concentrations later in the future. Which means i can choose my medicinal chemistry even if i dun do well in my organic chem. I always tot i must get A in order to do that. Now everything changed! Obviously i wun becos of that then slack my way out. I will try harder and score better. Also, he told us that got CN Yang Scholars that fail the test got 18 only!!! So at least i got better than someone. Hehe
Today was also one of my happier days with my frens around. I went supper with Dajie and Peter!!! Drove them to boon lay, ya ok, back to my sch for supper... Haha. But hey we had crabs! First time eating crab with my frens. Took some pictures but with dajie. Will upload soon. Then let the both of them have a feel of my car. Ok, peter so cute la... he scare. He scare i also scare. Muahaha. But it was definitely a nice and fun time talking and arguing with them all time round. Lol.
Jia You Jia You! Aja Aja Fighting!!!!!
