<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, August 13, 2007

QET results out tomorrow!!! I want my Forensic Science and I don want to do some stupid english module... Sound so dumb.

Celebrated Amos' 21st birthday at Aloha Changi, Changi Cottage.. It's so so much different from the ulu aloha changi chalets that i knew. It is super nice and cosy, and really beautiful with the sea in front of u if u wakes up in the morning and stretch. Really really nice. Although quite expensive, but i guess it's worth it, worth for the scenery. U will never know that Singapore has such a nice bintan view. Lol.

Well, kinda sad for amos cos he was there for like only 3hours then had to book in le. Wasn't allowed to take MC. That was the shortest 21st birthday i ever celebrated. But, Happy 21st Amos!!!

School's quite ok with friends around me and definitely even cooler with a primary school fren which i knew in my course where i actually could study and go eat with tgh. Sad to say, not all my tutorials is same with her. Btw, i must mention about 1 dumb thing that a gal did to me. I just find it so dumb dumb. It was my first ever lesson in NTU and i was lost for like 20 mins. Reach the LT and sat with my frens. Then about 10 mins later, my fren's fren came and sat beside me. It's quite obvious that everybody is using foolscap papers and writing things down on it, except for i think 2 china man in front of us who got some lect notes. Guess what the dumb gal asked me? She ask me whether the lect got give out lect notes. zzz. That's not all, she even ask me what is the lecturer teaching now. Like hello, aren't u in the lecture now? Can't u see what he teaching. Then i just answered her PAP lor, which is our course code hahaha. I think she is very irritating i told me frens, they told me, they already find her very irritating from last time. All sorts of people really exist on the earth.

There's this organic chemistry subject which i totally dun understand from top till bottom cos the last time i ever seriously touched chemistry was sec 4, like 5 years ago? Haiz, confirm deaded. Anyway, ZH and his frens kinda started study group, i hear liao oso feel scary lor. Thats fast for a 1st week. Good luck all and thanks ZH that i gotta do some things. I know this is dumb but i have to do it.

1) I don't want to stay hall cos i dun like but not hate
2) I don't club, but only went there twice cos of fren's birthday
3) I like to chiong alot of things initally and start slacking at the back
4) I like to quit jobs whenever i started school
5) I hate doing jobs that i dun like
6) i have alot of weird frens that makes me weird

So now, the people listed below, do write 6 weird things about urself

Evelyn Chua, Loo Shin Yi, Rahayu, Basyirah, Gabrielle, Lane Tan hahahaha