View of office from entrance, there's 2 more cubicles on the left
My "Office" (i got the biggest table and office cos i'm using the conference room haha)
Messy workplace with unfinished work
Sneak a pic of Dianne from my window

After work went out with Justin for dinner. Long time nv go out with him alone liao. Then i treat him eat Thai express cos i got my pay. Nice food over there, especially the Soft Shell Crab woohoo, power. Finally a pic with him after sooooooo long. Oh ya, both of us went to cut our hair.

Well, on Tuesday, actually celebrated Edwina's 21st Birthday at Waraku. Quite a nice place and i guess there's alot of nice food. Should eat there again next time. Happy Birthday Ed!~
Went for my QET test on wednesday. Took a dumb question on "What are the benefits of Good friends"? Seriously when i saw this question, i kinda like tot of 3 person suddenly in a flash. Justin, Amos and Zhi Huai. Then i recall what they did and wrote down accordingly. I really do hope i pass. Not so keen on taking English Proficiency for my timetable. One more happy news! I got Forensic Science as my electives. No need go for appeal under waiting list cos the list like 1218 ppl. I so happy i go it!
Then today went for orientation. I guess NTU super rich la. They give us like Jacket each and the colour's quite nice. Nice food but i din eat cos i am so full. I think i so gonna have funny lecturers for my course. There are lots of gals in my course and my course has like 300+ students. Seriously i dunno whether is good or bad. Summore, i heard from frens the cut off points for my course is like 3.4? Well, let's see. School starting on 6 Aug but i only going for lesson on 8th aug hehe. nice nice!
