Went out with my Noel ex-col today. Dunno how long nv see them but we still never fail to chat to our heart felt today. Anyway, was a nice outing with nice lunch buffet and TCC for dinner. Lunch was at Yum Cha. Quite cheap and really can eat alot of tim sum. The soup i find very nice too hehe. Dinner at TCC and didn't know that Citibank got 15% off. Haha helped them to save 15% of our total bills. Cool.
Talked about relationship. My fren with going thru last chance with her bf. Hope they will be fine.
Then they talked about me and jus. They haven seen jus before. Then.. actually i dun like others to tell me what will happened. Though partly i feel that it wun happen, but i cant guarantee anything anyway. Maybe not becos of this things but other things but we'll just take one step at a time cos we nv know the future. But i just hate the feeling of other telling me that and ASSURE that it WILL happen. Cos my ex-col consists of 2 uni grads and 1 still uni student. They have seen alot. They have known alot. They told me that jus and i sure break cos of the attraction and distraction i will get from uni guys. With more new frens or watsoever, the social life will change my point of view, my liking and love for jus. Summore he will be going NS. They were like affirming all these. I cant outtalk them. I didn't continue to elaborate how i feel for jus. Somehow i felt abit angry inside. Cos i dun believe myself doing that. And will nv try to do that. I just can't explain. I dun believe that when u are super in love with someone, but a destined bf/gf which is someone u dunno and someone u think is the one passes by u and u leave ur current for the new. It's bullshit to me. Arghh... Can't take it. The more i type this post the more i arghh..
Anyway, no matter i really do have a nice chat with them.
I still feel really good and happy and blessed after 2.5 years. It's getting stronger. I will try to go thru with him. I WILL. Can't promise anything but i trust myself, 5 years i can y not 2. We are not what other people think, plus i really feel alot for him. Unless he gives up on me, i won't try to give up on him.
May God Bless Us.
