<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Friday, July 13, 2007

Super glad that Justin won soccer yesterday, he won back his losings from the previous day. =)

Had a mj session with my usual Geylang gang. After that drove ZH and YH for a spin at ECP then wanna go Mount Faber but missed the road then dun intend to u-turn so we went to stadium Mac and have another chatting session. School's starting soon, and i'm so glad to be in the same school as them again. After one big round of NS and poly or JC life, we are all back again and admitting in the same year, sound so cool.
______________________________________________________

My deepest and hearfelt condolences to Donald's family members on the demise of their beloved Donald. Things happened so fast for him, he is still so young. I feel very bad not being able to see him alive. Though not close, as a senior, and his VP for the committee, he has helped me much. I'm sorry. Donald passed away this morning, but I really hope he has find peace somewhere up there. I will go and see you for the last time. Rest in peace, Donald.