For updates, I got a treat from my Gold Coast Boss at Novena. Went to a Jap restaurant. Cool setting with not much ppl, but food, Solid! 1st class. Price = Cheap. But don't ask for name i dunno cos didn't bother to look haha.
I guess all the way from last wed or thurs or fri, i started to hang out with my Geylang friends again. Took spins in YC car to Mount Faber, wearing shitty clothings like Sec School PE T-shirt, etc, hang out at my house downstairs, at geylang kopitiam, ate meesua and you tiao ytd and caught Knock Up or Knock Out at Vivo today. Topics nv end with them.

Me & ZH
Suppose to look good on YC's HP, but turn out cui on comp. It's an artistic picture. LOL
Last Saturday went to work, but was late by like an hour half? Stupid website didn't show the earlier timing i was suppose to go work. I swear it didn't show. So went at normal timing. Supervisor called then told her what happen, so they can't do anything, just dock my pay lor. Then had Birthday celebration for Vanessa at MS Pizza Hut. Long queue but luckily eve they all came first. Had a very very full dinner with in e end couldn't finish up the cake. So we always to the same thing to finish it up, play guessing game! Weeeee... I'm so lucky that i didn't get to those extra ones. Haha, anyway Happy 20th Van.
Sunday went out with Dear, wilson and banyar. The group's getting smaller becos most of them went NS le. Caught Simpsons with them.. Omg, so funny. I can't help it. Probably the first time i ever liked cartoon on theatre. Shop with Justin at Carrefour like we are going to prepare dinner or something like that. Seems loving... Haha.
Today, went to Sandra's house to get Edwina birthday "card" done. It's not actually a card but i guess it pretty much something that we put our heart into doing it.

Ed's 21st Present Part I
Anyway, QET's coming up. Wonder will i pass it or not. Oh great news too, i have got 6 exemptions from my course. Appealing for another one though. Cool hip hop stuff. Till then~



