<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 07, 2007

I need to blog!

I drove my mum to go fetch my brother just now!!! Yes the bro who didn't let me drive on my own. He did today. Went to Thomson road to fetch him cos he drank. But apparently, although i knew the road to the place, i still exit-ed wrongly from PIE. Haha. Thanks to one car, that make me cant filter lane to my destination. In the end, i continued travelling along TPY, crossed Bradell, reached Bishan then i exit from PIE. By then, i told my mum that i think i went wrong way and got lost. My mum was luffing at me and keep asking me whether wanna call my brother. I kept asking her to wait awhile before calling cos i mite find the way.

I did. Saw and followed the sign boards towards upper thomson road. Halfway, which seems like quite some time, i told my mum to call cos i really scare i lost the way. But halfway thru the call, i saw familiar buildings, then i felt something called achievement! Haha, yeah i reached Thomson Road haha. I really travelled from Bishan to Thomson Road. On my own! Wahaha, i so happy. My bro tot i was going to reach at 2am but i reached at 12.40am. Drove his fren back to CCK too. Far place. And he say i was good and scolded my bro for talking non-stop ever since he sat in the car. Anyway they were really surprised. Cos my bro fren almost wanted to take taxi le. Haha. Yeah!

I found my way... weeeeeee!!!

Learnt something new today. SG road signs are great. Slip road is dangerous. U-turning at different place is so different from u-turning at Ubi. There's even narrower road than Ubi's S-course. Slip road is dangerous at anytime, anywhere. Anyway, i think, the car is becoming mine soon~ Haha