<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Overwhelmed by TIREDNESS

Been working late these nites. It's either i go work, come back work, or go out for tuition. Yes i do have time for going out too. But, my day hours are spent like this: 5 hours of sleep, 8 hours for work, 5 hours go out, the other 6 come back and work and play dota.

Anyway, been so long since i last blog, i feel the coldness here. I also dunno what to blog actually. Yeah. I got my car. Yet to take some good picture with it. Hopefully can take a picture of me driving after Thursday. Congrats to KarKit who passed yesterday and now i feel the anxiety. Become nervous. Of course i do hope that i pass. But not gonna have highhopes i also dunno why, really scare i going to fail my TP again, which means, can't drive and waste money. Hate that feeling. Those out there, do pray for me to pass, if i hear ur prayer, i will drive u when i can drive haha. but TRY. LOL

Oh another 2 pieces of good news! I got 2nd in my course! Meaning, i get money hope so. Heard from Ms Tan is 300+ PLease let it be. Also, I'm eligible for the GST Offset Package by the government! First time get this freebies from them. Cool. Extra $200. May be little, but to me, better than nothing. Haha. Till then.

Looking forward for next week chalet. I think i will sponsor abit for food. Wee! Cheers all~