Like all others said, I have Officially Graduated on 23 May 2007 from Temasek Polytechnic in Dip. Biomedical Informatics and Engineering. Seriously a great acheivement for me. Love the course, some of the lecturers, the coursemates, my friends here and also happy to have met him here, and staying so long till now.
Had chalet on 22nd and started was a bit bored but luckily, lane, wei lun and amos came and helped me out by playing mahjong with me. But, lost like $7 to weilun, bad bad. Then bbq was set up by yasir, weijian and jiaseng i assume. And food wasn't that much but i guess it's always the routine that we will still go to Changi Village and eat. I wonder when will be I403 next chalet? On 23rd May, all headed to school. Both my brothers attended the ceremony and was really glad that justin attended and saw him put on the grad attire. And that very day, TP really became School of Hogwarts and Wizardry School. LOL. I managed to clinched the 2nd position thruout the course and my brothers were kinda like given VIP seats. They sat only few rows back behind me. Helped justin and I took pictures. Wow. When i saw my classmates on the stage, it seems like i am reading Harry Potter. I saw many harry and hermione up on the stage. Then Tong Howe sat beside me and he was pointing at Adriel and asking me his name. And he said he looked like a student from the Slytherin House. If u guys read up harry potter or watched the show before u shld know what house is that. Dam funny.
Anyway, picture speaks a thousand words. I still feel BIE is the most family family and close that day. Super bonded! Just imagine we shouted our own classmates names up and cheered them when they went on stage. And thereafter other dip. followed? Cool! Love them. They cheered for me So happy!
Our course has many award winners
I looked funny la
Gila --- Yasir the most


