I'm alive! Good news! I got my driving license and I officially can drive out now! Name it auto or manual i also can drive haha!
Got 14 demerit points.. But i think i'm just lucky to have passed it cos i got a malay tester. And i think he super good. He told me that he wants to see me check blindspot so i did. Then he still ask me to release clutch when i turning cos i didn't and makes the car free wheeling. But i guess he let me off. He said my circuit was good and driving ok just that need to becareful on my safety measures. Wee. Then i calculate the chances of getting a malay tester at Ubi centre. 2/20 meaning only 10% chance. Good luck gab and eve. I hope u gals passed too. And of cos, Justin too. This end may. Best of luck dear!
Anyway i drove these 2 days. But ya like my bro say, lousy haha. I wide turning, nv keep in lane. Chiong out at slip road. But my controlling of speed and braking is much better now. Parking also improve. Stay tune to me driving u guys hahaha!
