I got Admitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes to NTU!!!!!!
My first choice!!!!!!!
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry.
Yes to NTU!!!!!!
My first choice!!!!!!!
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry.
I am the future chemist hahaha. ok Jokes aside.
But then, it is really the first time i actually get into my FIRST choice. Cos i never once get it. Everytime gotta appeal and transfer until I super sian. Like from Primary to Sec. sch, I didn't get in first choice and had to appeal for transfer after Sec 1 and when i got admitted to Poly, had to appeal and change course to TP becos i dun like SP and then change course again from BIT to BIE. Now finally no need le! Weeeee!!!
Happy girl.
Today spent alot, but probably worth spending! Haha, cos i am happy! Bought Shuemura liquid foundation $44, Driving for $58, KBox for $12.50 and cab home for i dunno how much cos evelyn pay first. Enjoyed myself today.. Yesahhhhhhhhh!
But then, it is really the first time i actually get into my FIRST choice. Cos i never once get it. Everytime gotta appeal and transfer until I super sian. Like from Primary to Sec. sch, I didn't get in first choice and had to appeal for transfer after Sec 1 and when i got admitted to Poly, had to appeal and change course to TP becos i dun like SP and then change course again from BIT to BIE. Now finally no need le! Weeeee!!!
Happy girl.
Today spent alot, but probably worth spending! Haha, cos i am happy! Bought Shuemura liquid foundation $44, Driving for $58, KBox for $12.50 and cab home for i dunno how much cos evelyn pay first. Enjoyed myself today.. Yesahhhhhhhhh!
