Long time never post le. Nothing interesting and my life is kinda not very interesting nowadays. Like, either work, go out, have birthday bashes esp this year, and spending more money. I have yet to buy any dresses for my prom too. I feel so dead.
Anyway, i met my eldest ex-gf again. Everytime i see her, i got this feeling that i met my relative. Till now, my mum only likes her and no others. Well, for me same. Haha. I haven even call my brother's wife as sister-in-law for so many years, and i dun intend to do that as well. I so so dislike her. I seriously dun understand y my bro will marry his wife. Although i am not very pretty and i am scared that i say this next time my child will be like that i still wanna say, She is not preety at all and she is ugly. Sorry for that but it's a fact. I think my bro scared that he can't get married and SHE also scared that nobody wants her cos my mum told me they go 2 months then marry le.
But i think, my bro still thinks about his ex gf. No matter wat, they kinda got married before so i guess it's naturally right that he still thinks about her. We all loves her, Juat Kiaw. Hehe. Saw my choldhoos playmate yesterday oso, cos the are my bro ex-gf niece and nephew. They have grown so big and tall. The nephew can't recognise me le but luckily the niece do. So pretty and handsome now. Really great to see them. Gotta get in touch with them occasionally ya.
Hope my brothers will be alright. Love my family. I hope all are going to forgive and forget.
