Happy 27th Month to us, Justin
It's been so long yet i think so fast too.
I had a nice day with him, always.
I had a nice day with him, always.
I received a testimonial from him, i think by far, the best i had.
Results out yesterday!
I'm graduating! And i'm so proud of my HEM! Haha, i got D+. Such a miracle that i actually passed it. MP got Z, Biomech got A and the rest got B and B+. Was quite disappointed about my ASP. But, results' final. I'm just glad that i cleared all including the killer paper, cos never tot of passing it and always had this feeling that i'm gonna have a sup. In the end, i graduated from TP without a SUP in my whole poly years! Woohoo, how great is that.
Oh ya, NTU called me up on Monday for an interview. Tot it would be quite a solemn one, but the head of division who interviewed me was so funny. Talked to us about quite alot of things and i guess NUS and NTU are relaly at loggerheads. Haha. Well, got to know some funny info from him though and also probably the first time i encountered such a corky student who has been offered a place but replied "Hmm, i will still be considering", i was like wth~ Anyway everything turned out well this week.
Awaiting Grad Nite~
