<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oohhhhhhh Yes! I've finally endured to this very day. I've just done my last paper in TP, last exam in TP, last time putting my matric card on the left/right side of table, last time sitting on the chair in the TP tutorial room, last time hearing the invigilator saying the same old thing again and last time bringing the exam questions back.

I've unofficially declared my holidays and graduation at 4.30pm today after my Biomech papers. Haha, kind of a weird thing cos i didn't really feel the relief at the end of it. Just felt it's like an end of semester something like that. But anyway, i am glad that that i finally got thru the 4 year thingy and to my TB030 peeps, I finally passed out. Hehe. But i guess i would probably have to sit for another sup paper due to HEM but do i look like i care? Not giving it a try eventhough i got an S paper for it. Just skipping it. Reason: I unofficially declared my holidays le! Well well.

Just for a summary, HEM was a killer! I swear, although i didn't study very ahrd for it but when i look at the paper, i guess i won't be able to do it too if i studied like a nerd. Skipped 1 question and the rest were half done. David was better. He came in the latest but left earlier than me with i think a few lines for each question. Biomech, was a happy paper for me. All that i studied came out. Thanks to Mr Chua Pink paper but i still hate pink. I hope i do well for it. MCQ was a big nono. Cos it was like super duper hard. Overall... Fine. Hoping results come out tml. haha.. Fat hope i know.

Went for turf club training on Monday. It was long and tiring. Quite dragging too but i guess it was important cos they do have lots of combination and different types of horse bettings. Who onearth came out with such bettings. Make me memorize like mad. And i have exams for that. Goodness! The aunties there were so I dunno how to say. Kind of cocky like they know everything but when it comes to real thing, they answered wrongly. WTH. Anyway hope i pass the test so that i can secure 1 job at $11/hr. It's good pay and short hours and oso near my house. Oh god pls let me get the job.

Past week had been busy with study. This week onwards, I'm gonna prepare for Graduation Dinner. To my Poly mates, I hope this grad dinner will be a memorable though i can't promise that it will be good, but i hope through the dinner, we can reminisce the times we had together.

Rahayu: First gal i talked to when i stepped into I403. U lent me ur paper to copy some mind map. U had big eyes but u were kind. Days past, known u better found u weren't as simple as that. Cos u were crazy. U talked funny things. Saw ur ups and down. I'm glad u came and find me when u were down. I hope i did my part to help u as much as possible. Hope u be a teacher and let my kids in future be taught by u. haha. But i still do wan to squeeze ur fats after our grad dinner. Pls grant me this chance.

Gabrielle: The gal that i hanged out with first. Monet gal that brought so much funny jokes to us around. I guess i will miss ur poot poot face that u always do when u said something wrong. U changed so much in these 3 years. Character and appearance wise. I had some misunderstandings with u and i feel so thankful that u kinda forgive and forget. Ur cheerfulness will stay in my mind, and i will never forget the days when i go ur house and ton with benny, justina and marcus. Next time u can come my house ton even after graduation! haha..

Shin Yi: It was after gab and rara then i get to really know u. Nice gal to talked to. Abit gong gong blur blur but still u are my ah gal. Serious, perfectionist person who aims for the best. Wooh.. but i love ur attitude towards anything. those topics that u asked my sometimes, if u recall, are the only questions that ah gal can talked to or ask me cos i guess no one will do that le. Haha. Hmm, ah gal, simei and aljunied is on the east side. We can meet often. I move house u better come to my house warming. But i think still long. Oh but i am glad that i match-make u and sherman. One of my achievement in my life. Better rmbr me and eve if u 2 ever got married. I be the flower girl, eve be flower boy and together we are les. (U will see 2 persons fighting behind u and sherman when u exhanged rings though)

Evelyn: No nid to say, i think u oso know when we started to be talkative and good to each other. It was u know that day that month? Haha. Ok anyway, u are loved by everyone la hor. Obvious. Watever u say, sure got something funny come out. No matter how we play u, u oso happy go lucky. Can punch u scold u, box u, do watever things to u, ur lips still look like garoupa hahaha. But it was really fun having u as a fren. Sometimes just love to pour my feelings to u. Well, we do share secrets remember? At the bedok hawker centre where we really talked about something~ haha. Days had been fun with u. U banging poles is the most classic thing. I hope u find a perm job that u like and please... i relaly hope to see each other 8 times a year.. at least hahaha. I believe in fate and i hope u do so.

Baba: Classic IC photo! Indo maid. See u already sure laugh. Not funny oso can laugh. Btw, i love ur butt la. Can squeeze and spring. Double S. Hoho. Gotta know u when we were in the club. But u were a good partner to me. Great super great working with u. U helped me with many things. I hope i didn't mistreat u. Although i not like some boss can treat u ll food after some events or wat. But i will try to treat u gals really if i got the money. Not the time when i am super rich but when i am able to afford some meals without going on diet for a few weeks la. Baba, u better pass ur TP and drive me. U are older than me u know. But somehow i feel that the way i talked to u, i'm older than u. Haha.. Baba, go for ur love ones... Dun let ur mum match make u.. U will find ur aungku! hahahha..

Vanessa: Get to talked with u more only in HEM cos we doing project together. U have ur character and i guess u live up to it. I think u can be more siao like with eve than the rest of us. Hope u gotta be more open. Seriously up till now, i guess i have yet to fully understand u. I'll try in the future when we meet up after graduation haha.

Lane: Xiao Jie! Nice dressing always, even ur ugliest day is still the best looking amongst all of us. Also another happy go lucky gal. Super lucky. Esp during lab test. Can i have half of ur luck to win 4D? Gal u ah better stop clubbing.. Dance can ok.. hahhaa... u are a person who realy knows how to enjoy life. Keep up the good work and i will give u Z. Lol.. Hope u be good with ur B always and forever. (Maybe u wanna become manager of a club? Then u can enjoy partying and having a hi pay job) joking gal... But i think this is really gonna be good if u still do enjoy clubbing.

Justin: Oops, i think i miss spending nights out with u like last time when we all hang out together. Haha, Miss that time. Miss drinking with u too. Cos long time nv drink. Oh ya.. kind of funny to think how u dun like me in the first place then hang out together then got irritated by some idiot gal trying to tear us apart then finally getting together until now. Quite a happening 3 year for me to encounter these stuff. Oh i gonna miss u.. Haha, stupid sentence but i'm sure i'm gonna do that after u go NS. Cos i only get to see u once a week at least. Gotta start cherish time now with u. I'll promise to try not be a baby and ---------- I love u!

Wooh~ Long post. Good luck babes for exams and all my frens who are still having papers for this week. I'm going to call my dear now and play game le! I'M OFFICIALLY FREE!!!