<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Suppose to go sch today @ 10am. Firstly i was tired, the weather was no gd, and i had to bring my lappy to go. It was a heavy downpour. Looking at the heavy rain, i didn't wish to sacrifice my lappy. In the end when i finally woke up and tell myself, its no use waiting for the rain to stop and decided to go bathe. Justin called and told me not to come becos ravi had finished telling them things. Actually justin oso dun understand haha. He suppose to reach at 10 but he ended up reaching at 11. By then, ravi had finished briefing on yq on certain stuff which we both dunno. I dunno y, i feel liek not bothering about this anymore. I just hope to graduate soon. It's a long time. I suddenly felt the dreadness of studying 4 yrs in poly. Maybe i'm too playful after the end of SIP/MP. But i really can't wait for Feb. Where I'll be free for studies for the time being.

Everyone, enjoy ur holidays!