Passed the HP back to that gal le. I think i seen the gal in the toilet lor. I think she hasn't leave yet. Think she just came out of the toilet and washing her hands when i went into the cubicle. Anyway, watever it is, she got her HP back. I got nth from her, no xmas present from her. lol. She nv make me tio 4d oso. Sad. Nvm, I am an ANGEL.
Oh i so miss baba. I think super duper long nv see her. And she's flying le. I just told her I LOVE HER so that she must buy things for me from thailand.
X'mas on Sunday! Fast. 2007 is coming. Even faster!
I think i'm applying for the scholarship after i type this blog. I think only got 1% confidence of getting it. Haha. Just try, if get i happy if not dead!
