Finished a CRAZY SUPER DUPER DIFFICULT paper today. Like a load off my shoulder. At least I'm happy enuf to have wrote something and done all the qns for HEM. Heard from uchin that the pro in my HEM tutorial class gave up on qns 2. LOL.. actually i gave up too, but at least i didn't leave it blank. For some reasons,i dunno why but i woke up at 7.30am today for the 9am quiz, but apparently, i'm still late by 10 mins. I think i should take a shorter time in bathing haha.
Anyway, reached school in the early morning today and went home late. It nearing judging. Stress coming now, not becos i have not finish the project, but the kind of feeling that ppl know u, and u must do THAT well. U have that kind of stress level there. Sucks sia. And today, i think i confirmed with myself that, i seriously only know 30% of the project. I know how to do some stuff, but when it comes to explaining, sucks.. I really hope to do well in judging. Really my judgement day.
